Monday, March 16, 2015

Lucky Again

Are you ready to get your green on?  It's now or never to share my second St. Patrick's Day card.  I made this one in a similar layout, changing a few details, and primarily the central motif.  Instead of the wreath I made my own cut file with the Silhouette, stretching a "normal" sized heart to make them more skinny.


One thing I love about card making is there's always new techniques to try, even if it's only new to me.  On this card I colored my silver glitter paper with Copic markers!  Using the chisel tip I dabbed on the color of YG25.  Brushing it on would be a big no-no!  I wouldn't want to ruin my marker tip on the rough glitter.  These spots were small enough it didn't require a lot of effort...it's a keeper!
Once again I used the Silhouette to cut out "Lucky" using the Bird of Paradise font.

Time to get this in the mail!  Thanks for stopping and have a great St, Paddy's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the sparkly shamrock!! well done with the touch of colouring too :)

    ReplyDelete